Docket & Warrant List
- 15 Defendants will be allowed in the Courtroom at a time spaced 6 feet apart
- Masks are not required but recommended
- Please respect social distancing when entering City Hall and Courtroom
- Individuals over age 65 with serious health conditions will be accommodated by rescheduling their court date as determined by the Judge or given alternatives to resolving their legal matter without appearance in court.
Please continue to watch our website and social media for updates. Instructions for Zoom hearings is located on the back of the court notice mailed to address provided. An email link will be sent to you 30 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled court docket.
- Initial Appearance Docket 04/13/2021 330 PM - Zoom Hearings
- Showcause Docket 04/13/2021 430 pm - Zoom Hearings
- Pretrial Docket 04/13/2021 530 pm - Zoom Hearings
- Juvenile Docket 5:00 p.m. - Zoom Hearings
- Initial Appearance Docket 05/11/2021 at 3:30pm - Zoom Hearings
- Pretrial Docket 05/11/2021 5:30 pm - Zoom Hearings
- Initial Appearance Docket 06/08/2021 3:30 p.m.- Zoom Hearings
To attend your Virtual Court Date, you will:
- Download and open your ZOOM app on your mobile device or computer
- Select ‘Join a Meeting’
- Enter the Meeting ID or click on the link in your email
- Change name to defendant’s name
- Enter Password if instructed to
- Select ‘Join with Video’
- You will enter a waiting room, with a black screen. Wait until you are admitted into the meeting.
The judge will conduct all proceedings remotely unless a defendant notifies the court in writing that it is impossible for them to do so due to inability to obtain technical equipment or physical disability. The judge will not allow anyone to appear in person unless they meet these criteria.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately for Court
- Make sure the location you are in does not have background noise
- Make sure to have all papers, needing signatures, before you, with the ability to sign. (pens available)
- If you are a Minor, a Parent/Guardian MUST be with you
- Remove all animals from the room if possible
- NO RECORDING ALLOWED