Docket & Warrant List
- 15 Defendants will be allowed in the Courtroom at a time spaced 6 feet apart
- Masks are not required but recommended
- Please respect social distancing when entering City Hall and Courtroom
- Individuals over age 65 with serious health conditions will be accommodated by rescheduling their court date as determined by the Judge or given alternatives to resolving their legal matter without appearance in court.
Please continue to watch our website and social media for updates.
|October 12, 2021 3:30pm IA||October 12, 2021 4:00pm Juveniles||October 12, 2021 4:30pm Pretrials|
|October 26, 2021 3:30pm IA||October 26, 2021 4:00pm Show Cause|
|November 09, 2021 3:30pm IA||November 09, 2021 4:00pm Juveniles||November 09, 2021 4:30pm Pretrial/TBC/JURY|
|November 23, 2021 3:30pm IA||November 23, 2021 4:00pm Show Cause|
|December 14, 2021 3:30pm IA||December 14, 2021 4:00pm Juveniles||December 14, 2021 4:30pm Pretrial/TBC|
The judge will not allow anyone to appear in person unless they meet these criteria.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately for Court
- Make sure the location you are in does not have background noise
- Make sure to have all papers, needing signatures, before you, with the ability to sign. (pens available)
- If you are a Minor, a Parent/Guardian MUST be with you
- Remove all animals from the room if possible
- NO RECORDING ALLOWED