Complaints & Requests

Reporting a Complaint or Requesting Services

To report a problem, issues with animals, or request services in your area during business hours please call the 817-641-7831. Please have the following information available: 

  • Provide the exact location of the animals. If it is at a residence, please give the correct address and any additional details you can provide.
  • Give a complete description of the problem, including a description of the animal(s) involved.
  • You may be asked to provide your name and telephone number. However, your information will not be shared, except in a court setting.

You may also report an issue or request services by email:

Barking and Other Nuisance Complaints

This department will investigate all nuisance barking complaints. However, if an ACO or Polic Officer is unable to witness the offense, complainants will be asked to file a written complaint. Written complaints may be filed in person during normal business hours at:
Keene City Hall 1000 N. Old Betsy Rd., Cleburne, TX 76031.

  1. Christina Kepple

    Animal Control